Alpinestars 2 Piece

yotaman88210

My buddy wants a one piece suit because he doesnt ride street anymore, only track. So he figures the 2 piece is a waste for him to have. Its a Alpinestars 2 pc perforated suit with minor scuffing from a low side crash, no tears or holes. The suit is size 44 (54 Euro). I can go grab it from his house and let ya try it on if you are serious about buying it. The price is very good too... $350 OBO. The pucks on it are decent but will need replaced after soon depending on how you ride. If you ride like me, you have a track day or two left out of them, if you ride like flounder, they will never need replaced. :D

Bordeaux3004.jpg

Bordeaux3011.jpg

As of now, Im just trying to sell the whole set for him. But if it comes down to separating Ill let you know... Kruel, PM me your email and Ill send ya the pics. :D

I actually use pieces of wheat bread for knee pucks.

MmmMmmmm Bread

not me, the woman

hmm... It would be close. Send her over and Ill will see if I can get it on her. :lol:

no but really, it may actually fit. when you are tall like that its hard to tell. If you guys want I could swing by and we could see if it fits. What she needs to do it go into the pony and try some suits on. Then yous twos will know what size is needed when these deals pop up.

hmm... It would be close. Send her over and Ill will see if I can get it on her. :lol:

no but really, it may actually fit. when you are tall like that its hard to tell. If you guys want I could swing by and we could see if it fits. What she needs to do it go into the pony and try some suits on. Then yous twos will know what size is needed when these deals pop up.

We did that last year but since then I have gotten fat and i think her bewbs grew. I wore Pauls 50us/60uk to the drag strip and the damn thing fit like a glove when other ALpinestars suits I was trying on were 46/56 and those fit..... weird.

I think I liked the 42 when we tried on the 1 pc Alpinestars.

That was when I left in tears cause NOTHING fit me right.... Being tall SUCKS

NOTHING fit me right.... Being tall SUCKS

I know the feeling :mad: 44 fit me fairly well, of course the legs were like 6" short but the boots make up for it. I'm 6'5".

Just curious, what model of A* suit is this? they vary in price $1300-$500