Keystroke hot key

jerrodh

Is there a way on a standard keyboard with Windows 7 that you can setup a single hot key for multiple keystrokes. Its for a program at work that I have to use 100's of times in a single day. The process would be.

F4, M , ALT + R, ALT + V

You can do that with software. I use a macro program for keystrokes like that at work. It works well. TypingMaster's QuickPhrase is the name of it. I am using a very old outdated version that is stupid simple. I can't find it the old version anyone on the internet. I can e-mail you the program if you want it.

You can do that with software. I use a macro program for keystrokes like that at work. It works well. TypingMaster's QuickPhrase is the name of it. I am using a very old outdated version that is stupid simple. I can't find it the old version anyone on the internet. I can e-mail you the program if you want it.

If you could email it to jerrodherring@gmail.com that be appreciated. i'll try it and the other suggested to see which one works! Thanks guys