Help me pick out flooring.

Lauren

Installing my new flooring in new studio next week. Both are laminate for cost and durability. Which one do you like better. The golden acacia boards or the reclaimed look that's lighter? They are up against a espresso board that I'm doing a wood wall which will have coffee bar and flat screen.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ca18det007/Mobile%20Uploads/E96B2709-F241-4961-AAE5-147DFBD7EE96_zpsfj0g3ncx.jpg

Bamboo is awful for a dance floor. It's to hard and most will buckle.

The room has fluorescent lights , recessed lights and chandiliers. Lighting won't be an issue. The wall will be a light brown grey. More taupe. All white trim. Accent wall is kinda tucked into the front corner. I should also mention it has 30ft long by 6 ft high mirrors down one side of the room. On opposite wall it will have giant floor mirrors

The darker, for sure. If you want to up the baller value (and you might, since you're trying to deliver a particular message), you might want to think about wider planks (if that's an option).

Wide planks aren't an option. We have looked everywhere. We did have wide planks in the old place and honestly this smaller acacia planks are amazing. I get what you are saying though.