Spotted my first hellcat in the wild today...

Geeto67

no pics but it was a white hellcat challenger driving north on dublin road while I was going south at around 8:50 this am. Seems like an odd thing to be driving given the weather, but not the first time I have seen someone driving something rare and expensive in inclement weather along this road, the last two snowfalls I have seen a red Ferrari FF bread wagon and a black 599.

I wouldn't call it rare nor expensive. I live and work in dublin and see $150,000 cars in bad weather a lot. People blow my mind with that.

It's not hard to have a $150K car. I was at the bmw dealer this weekend and we figured out it was easy to get a new M5 to exceed that. There are only so many buyers for a 150K car so all of them are kinda rare and kinda expensive.

It's rare and expensive sports cars in snow where they are so ill suited to be that really blow my mind. granted we are still talking about modern cars with stability control, but good on those people who treat them like cars.

the hellcat blew my mind because I wasn't at a show, I wasn't expecting to see it, and it was kind of coming down at the moment it blew past me.

How do you know it was a hellcat?

I don't for certain but It had all the exterior hellcat specific pieces so it's a reasonable assumption. I'm a bit obsessed with the hellcat challenger at the moment and know the difference between that and a new challenger r/t with bolt ons.

I don't for certain but It had all the exterior hellcat specific pieces so it's a reasonable assumption. I'm a bit obsessed with the hellcat challenger at the moment and know the difference between that and a new challenger r/t with bolt ons.

Just asking, I see "hellcat" spotted posts other places only to later determine its the newer R/T or something. Seems like most can't tell the difference honestly.