FS: 17 inch Voxx wheels with tires - but read description

bucd

All,

I recently picked up a car and had these wheels on them. I was looking for some smaller wheels and found 15s that fit my car perfectly. So these are up for grabs.

Here's the ad on CL:

http://columbus.craigslist.org/pts/4877851008.html

Notice the details, they are in fair shape. One wheel having alot of curb rash. All tires are of different brand (not sure what the guy was thinking). But they do have lots of treads left, some of them are like new tread depth.

(brand of tires are Duron, Nitto, Kumho, and Continental)

In any case, thought maybe someone may want to get these for winter or a beater that needs some wheels. And no lug nuts, or should i say if you want the lug nuts that came with they are of 3 o 4 types. Some are spline, some are factory and other one was another type of lock. Needless to say, i was lucky to have keys for them to take them off from previous wheels that i've owned.

17 inch wheels, bolt pattern of 5 x 114.3

Can do $225 and i can meet up somewhere or may be able to drop it off if it's within reasonable distance. I'm in the Worthington area.

I will sell tires separately as well

See CL ad for brand and pics of tread. Lots of tread left. Only one that i listed for very low price that i would question condition.

thank you,

-D

Edited by bucd