Farkas L@@K - 4thup.com???

zeitgeist57

One of the greatest websites out there.

For instance, when I click "parts," it loads a page that says PARTS. And then when I click on "wheels," it says WHEELS. This is how I think Google probably envisioned things when they started out, but then didn't have quite the brainpower or ingenuity to pull it all the way off.

Kudos, 4thup, kudos.

My college roommate! Making it work!

Btw doc, they just moved back to CBUS

Ohio State College Grad starts a "company" in Tahoe, then moves to Columbus to follow the dope hot JDM market down here?

Is this another Wiggsesque "business" so someone can look busy while the trust fund checks roll in?

Ohio State College Grad starts a "company" in Tahoe, then moves to Columbus to follow the dope hot JDM market down here?

Is this another Wiggsesque "business" so someone can look busy while the trust fund checks roll in?

Kent State! Get it right!

As for wiggsesque... 4thup's dad does have a lot of money from multiple successful startups/turnarounds and has always motivated his son to work freely/independently...I don't know if there was seed money involved. I do know, that Brian (4thup) is a really nice person with a smaller ego than most. He has a passion for cars, treats people with respect, and you wouldn't know that his dad is worth a ton of money if you met him as he doesn't identify himself by the wealth of his parents.

The rest, is up for you to decide when/if you meet him.

Bob, think he ca find me a pair of SSRs to match my rears (17x9.5+42) for reasonable? My efforts have come up empty.

certainly is possible. Maybe connect with him via FB? Brian Youdath (his name).

Also, you need to be checking the marketplace at zilvia.net frequently.

Bob, think he ca find me a pair of SSRs to match my rears (17x9.5+42) for reasonable? My efforts have come up empty.

wonder if this guy still has his....

http://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?6949344-FS-SSR-Type-C-5x114-3-staggered-17x9-5-17x7-5-42-in-Ohio

or this guy...

http://www.rx7club.com/wheels-tires-106/one-pair-ssr-type-c-17x9-5-42mm-offset-rims-old-265-40-17-tires-1059390/

Kent State! Get it right!

As for wiggsesque... 4thup's dad does have a lot of money from multiple successful startups/turnarounds and has always motivated his son to work freely/independently...I don't know if there was seed money involved. I do know, that Brian (4thup) is a really nice person with a smaller ego than most. He has a passion for cars, treats people with respect, and you wouldn't know that his dad is worth a ton of money if you met him as he doesn't identify himself by the wealth of his parents.

The rest, is up for you to decide when/if you meet him.

Kent! That's right, how could I forget.

That's the most eloquent way I have even been told "Yes your right, but don't be a dick" ever. Well done! In that case, I wish him luck in his endeavors. :)

Kent! That's right, how could I forget.

That's the most eloquent way I have even been told "Yes your right, but don't be a dick" ever. Well done! In that case, I wish him luck in his endeavors. :)

I plan on beginning my political campaign in the next several years....

But in all reality. I've known the guy for a decade. He'd give you the shirt off his back if need be.

That should secure having gun rights and importing the fun cars we have been missing in the US.

First Order of business:

Legalize post-ban Select fire machineguns

Do away with tax stamps for suppressors and SBR's

All Gun importation restrictions lifted

Every Citizen is allowed to buy 1 live grenade per year

All automobile import restrictions lifted

All Establishments that serve food or booze become cigar-friendly

All overseas veterans receive 10-15% off of anything they buy, ever

All strip clubs are now entitled to be fully-nude no matter what

All Country clubs must have a men-only grill room

Eliminate all reality TV or heavily tax for the rotting it causes in our youth

Illegal immigrants who make it into our country must be taxed and put to work

No steakhouse will be allowed to cook a steak over the preparation known as "medium"

Men who tan should be forced to use the ladies room, and must sit when peeing

You must have a verified home address if you want to be able to vote

First Order of business:

Legalize post-ban Select fire machineguns

Do away with tax stamps for suppressors and SBR's

All Gun importation restrictions lifted

Every Citizen is allowed to buy 1 live grenade per year

All automobile import restrictions lifted

All Establishments that serve food or booze become cigar-friendly

All overseas veterans receive 10-15% off of anything they buy, ever

All strip clubs are now entitled to be fully-nude no matter what

All Country clubs must have a men-only grill room

Eliminate all reality TV or heavily tax for the rotting it causes in our youth

Illegal immigrants who make it into our country must be taxed and put to work

No steakhouse will be allowed to cook a steak over the preparation known as "medium"

Men who tan should be forced to use the ladies room, and must sit when peeing

You must have a verified home address if you want to be able to vote

What about Cuban Cigars in all tobacco shops? I got to get my illegal commie smoke on.

I messed up and missed the one on 7club and didn't see them in time. Talked to the guy on VW vortex and he didn't want to split his set unfortunately. Was trying to work a trade for my fronts plus cash for his rears but couldn't get it done.

• 1 month later...

A customer told me they read about 4thUp on Columbus racing and here it is! Weird. Anyways, as the terrible website says, click on the link for our eBay store. That's where we list everything. After lots of testing and trials, we sell much more through eBay than through our own website so we no longer double list things and stick to only eBay. Just easier and faster that way.

And we are completely an Internet based business. 99.999999% of sales not in person. There is very little car scene in NV. Originally I'm from Cbus and decided to move back and bring the biz with me. So far it's been a great move and I'm real happy for be back in Ohio.

That's sucks. Sure. We are real low right now on inventory. In between containers and the strike on the west coast ports screwed up all importing going on. So we should have another 130 sets of wheels in a month ish. Unfortunately, the time frame is out of my hands at this point.

http://Stores.ebay.com/4thup-imports

Edited by Mitch
added hyperlink