Decent lease deal on 2015 Toyota Camry SE

BigOxley

Lease deals can vary greatly between dealers. Towards the end of last year there were some good deals up here and two coworkers got one. I know one of them is a Big Horn, 3.6L, with 8.4" Uconnect, and a few other options. It was advertised at $150, but he paid more for the 3.6L and to upgrade the radio. I think he's around $179/mo (I know the other guy is, but not sure of his specs). That's an employee price, where the 300S I referenced wasn't, but at the right time and the right dealer you can probably get one for around $200/mo.

Ohh... I should have seen the 'engineer at Chrysler' part. You lease one, then lease it to me, deal? deal. k thanks.

ITT: the Beige-ification of CR

By the way, why are there no lease deals or "incentives" on the FR-S? If they offered that $189 deal on an FR-S I would be over there tomorrow.

Because dogshit residual value. Those fuckers depreciate like no-one's business, and if they artificially inflate the residual (fastest way to a cheap lease) they end up eating the difference between lease-end value and actual market value. No way they're gonna take a bath in 3 years on those cars.

pdqgp is spot on with his analysis, put as little money down as possible at lease inception (usually you have to do first month's payment + tax on rebates).