Forex trading?

Guest GMoney

Don't do it, its a scam I worked with FX global awhile ago and only saw people lose money. Just look at what happened to the swiss franc. You don't want to get caught on the wrong side of that.

I know someone who did Forex fill time for himself until he saw that.

He has stopped completely and started other forms of trading. He says the market is too manipulated for any small trader to make a living.

YMMV

He has stopped completely and started other forms of trading. He says the market is too manipulated for any small trader to make a living.

YMMV

This is what I thought. I was just going to play around with it in my spare time but seems my suspicion is correct.

FOREX is open 23hrs/day so you can do it in the evenings. Get on a simulator that runs in real time or delayed real time and see how you do before trying real money. Or just keep a spreadsheet and run your own simulation.

FOREX, pink sheets, etc are very manipulated. Really good money can be made in pinks, and even more if your willing to be dirty. The most level playing field seems to be in securities. Its got some manipulation, but it is a lot easier to see it at work and play on it.

YMMV