Lights Out 6 Pictures

wagner

Nice pics as always. What are we seeing in that last pic?

You are seeing what happens when someone is in the final round of one of the biggest races of the year, puts the "hold my beer, watch this" tune up in the car and goes for the win.

Its a nitrous backfire from trying to put to big of pills in it with not enough fuel more than likely. It just spits a whole bunch off fire out and scares the hell out of everyone. If they really over do it the hoodscoop and sometimes the intake get blown into low orbit.

That vette is sweet!

Why is Berry's car allowed to run struts? Is it because he's small block? And that helps with the weight break? I only kind of know the rules so just asking.

And great pics. The under hood stuff is nice.

That vette is sweet!

Why is Berry's car allowed to run struts? Is it because he's small block? And that helps with the weight break? I only kind of know the rules so just asking.

And great pics. The under hood stuff is nice.

I honestly don't know, it has to be some way to work the rules. Berry has some very smart people who help him so there has to be a reason.

He needs all the help he can get considering he is almost 20 mph slower than some of the big block guys.

I like Keith, he is one funny guy and always says thank you to us media guys.

Glad you are confused as well lol. Screws will own this class. Demarco needs to get rid of the hh1471 and do the same. It's not even the same game.

Yeah, nitrous is going to be dead in Radial vs The World now that the screw blowers are being run by people who know what they are doing.