This Buckeye basketball team is tough to watch

Jeff McCool

Personally, I love buckeye b-ball just as much as football but this team this year is hard to watch. The seniors are incredibly inept offensively, even after 4 years in the program playing with some really good talent. I love Thad Matta as a coach, he's consistently taken this program to places they've never achieved on a regular basis and brings in fantastic talent but man, he and his staff really swung and missed on this senior class. It scares me to think what they would be this year w/o Russell running the point and carrying their asses in every game. Its too bad a once-in-a-decade type player like D'Angelo will have his only college season wasted by having to play with some sorry-ass shooters that are on this team. Farewell D.....we hardly knew yee!!! Oh, and Go Bucks!! :)

This might as well be in Spanish. CR doesn't do basketball.

Personalmente, me encanta castaño de indias b-ball, tanto como el fútbol, pero este equipo este año es difícil de ver. Las personas mayores son increíblemente inepta ofensiva, incluso después de 4 años en el programa de jugar con algunos muy buenos talentos. Amo Thad Matta como entrenador, él ha tomado consistentemente este programa a lugares que nunca he logrado de forma regular y trae talento fantástico pero el hombre, él y su personal realmente se abrió y se perdió en esta clase mayor. Me asusta pensar lo que sería este año w / o Russell corriendo el punto y llevar a sus culos en cada partido. Es una pena que un jugador tipo de una vez en una década como D'Angelo tendrá su única temporada universidad pierde por tener que jugar con algunos tiradores-lo siento culo que se encuentran en este equipo. Adiós D ..... apenas yee sabía !!! Ah, y los Bucks Vaya !!

• Upvote 1

I'm actually a basketball fan before a football fan but I'm an NBA fan (Celtics since I was born) before a college hoops fan. Watching this year was rough. Wanted to see the amazing stuff Russell was doing, didn't want to see the seniors. Was nice to see Jae'sean come on strong in the last half of the season. Matta has a really nice freshman class coming in next year. I don't think there's even a glimmer of hope that Russell stays (should be a top 3-5 pick) but if he somehow did then they could be incredible next year.

Weak^

Chicks head doesn't even fit her body lol

What head?

The trick to watch tOSU basketball game is to watch the away game. They're horrible at home. I think they'll suprise a lot of people in the tournaments. Just watch.

Disclaimer, I only watched five games this year.

I went to the game yesterday and it was actually painful to watch. I am so happy our seniors are at the end of their career here- this class was truly terrible.

I watched nearly every game this season, and if it weren't for the 12 exhibition style games we played this year, we'd be NIT bound at best (and of course, thanks to D'Angelo for even getting us to where we are at).

I think Thad is done after this year- he has been having a lot of health problems.

The seniors were 6/26 from the field, Wow. That is truly pathetic. The only player that can finish any kind of fast break or drive into the lane is Russell, that's awful!

I'm sure that Amir, Sam, Shannon and Tre are all great people individually and I hope they all go on to have success in life but as a fan I won't be sad to not see them on the court anymore.

I will be sad to not see Russell though. God Damn he's good!!!