recommend machine shop to get wheels redrilled for new lug pattern?

ol doc gully

I called the manufacturer to confirm that its no problem based on the wheel design, and luckily its extra easy cause theyre 4 lug being redrilled for another 4 lug pattern - but does anybody have a recommendation for a shop to do it?

the only place ive found so far is Babbitt Bearing Co on Frank in south columbus, sounds like it might be pretty expensive. i thought Wheel Medic would be the place but they do not do that.

cheers and thanks!

I called the manufacturer to confirm that its no problem based on the wheel design, and luckily its extra easy cause theyre 4 lug being redrilled for another 4 lug pattern - but does anybody have a recommendation for a shop to do it?

the only place ive found so far is Babbitt Bearing Co on Frank in south columbus, sounds like it might be pretty expensive. i thought Wheel Medic would be the place but they do not do that.

cheers and thanks!

You would think any machine shop with a vertical mill be enough would be able to do it.

Try Wheel Technologies.

If all else failed and changing offset isn't a problem, consider adapter.

awesome, i will give them a call over lunch, thanks.

im already pushing the envelope wiht how low the offset is so an adapter would definitely push it out too much

You would think any machine shop with a vertical mill be enough would be able to do it.

aye, was harder than i expected to even find one place

blacklick says no, they dont really do automotive, unfortunately

I had also come across the name Bender's Race Cars & Fab but they are no longer available either

i really do appreciate the input though guys, keep it coming - starting to be real glad I had found that one name, jeez...