FS: 1989 Mirage GT 4g63

Jewtoys

Testing the waters on this rare 89 Mirage GT. I have realized my summer is going to leave me with minimal time, and not sure if finishing this is in my best interest if it will end up sitting the majority of the time. As it sits, the motor is out of the car but is complete, I can have the motor installed before sale or leave the complete long block out if you wanted to build the motor. It's a stock 6 bolt 4g63, with a clean fresh head, new headgasket, and ARP. It's fully complete though and read to drop right in. A very clean 1g DSM wiring harness was just installed as well, to get rid of the stock GT harness that would have to be hacked a little....

With the motor tossed back into, the car really wouldn't need much. A turbo system, and transmission, although I can include both for a added price.

Basic run down of the car:

- VERY clean body, with no rust!

- Repainted

- Front end suspension all looks new

- Coilovers

- New Walbro 255 in tank, with stainless feed and return.

- Aeromotive FPR

- OZ lancer wheels, for a small sum I can swap them out for rare OZ rally wheels.

- ARP extended lugs, and spacers are included if you want to run a wide slick setup.

- 4pt Roll Cage

- Early EVO style front seats, no rears.

- Clean interior panels, and dashboard.

- Driveshaft shop axles

- Half core aluminum radiator

- Spearco style FMIC, with piping kit.

- Brand new XTD stage 5 clutch kit

- ACT lightweight flywheel

I'm sure a bunch of items were left out, which I will add once I think of them. The car is not at my home, it's in WV, and is under a 2 hour trip from Columbus. This would make for a fun and cheap drag/street car. I'm looking to get $2,500 for everything above. I'm not really looking to trade for anything unless it's a motorcycle I would actually use, but not many $2,500 motorcycles I would want..... :)

Items I can sell separately to make things even easier, Shep transmission with lsd which could be installed along with the motor and DSS axles for you, Bosch 1600CC injectors, I'm currently having a top mount exhaust manifold being made for the car which should be finished at the end of next week, a Tial f41 wastegate, and a new Precision 6165 turbo.

Quick picture:

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1212/4798801/20553832/411000183.jpg

Edited by Jewtoys

• 5 weeks later...