Subbie part wanted

99StockGT

Anyone happen to have some STi parts laying around they wish to get rid of? Looking specifically for TMIC, up/down pipes, headers, and possibly turbo still in good condition. Here's your chance to clear up that shelf/garage space of all those old stocker parts!

P.S. also interested in a Cobb APv1 if we can come to a decent agreement.

• 1 month later...
There is what we believe to be a '07ish sedan catless 3" down pipe and mid pipe with a resonator sitting at the shop. It is Rally Pat's on here, he would probably sell it seeing as though we just put a exhaust specifically for his car on.

What year STI? Any idea what he has? Could help him clear out his basement...for the right price ;)

Just shot him a text. He had like one of the first STi's in Ohio when they were released. Was that 2004?

Once I figure out what parts those are I will post back.

Just shot him a text. He had like one of the first STi's in Ohio when they were released. Was that 2004?

Once I figure out what parts those are I will post back.

He said he has a downpipe, headers, JDM STi springs (the pink ones) and an intake. He is going up to the house they are at this week to double check.

Okay so he sent me a bunch of pictures and if you PM me your number I can send it to you. His basement is like a STi parts grave yard haha.

First things he told me about are TurboXS turbo back exhaust, GTSpec headers, GTSpec up pipe, front and rear GTSpec strut bars, Pink STi springs and looks like stiffer top hats that were on with the springs

my buddy just did a fmic swap on his 2010, should have some parts.

Ramsey find out what all he has and what he would be interested in getting rid of. Was this off an STI or WRX?

PMs sent to both of you

Ramsey find out what all he has and what he would be interested in getting rid of. Was this off an STI or WRX?

PMs sent to both of you

Got it and sent you all the photos I have. He does not have set prices so OBO.