WTB: Nice Golf Driver, putter

Rustlestiltskin

Just like the title says. I'm wanting to try out something different than my Taylormade super fast driver and Maxfli putter this coming golf season. Does anybody have any nice drivers/putters they are willing to sell either bc your upgrading or taking a break from golf? If so let me know what it is.

If it's a driver I prefer stiff shaft because of my fast swing so no flex shafts and 9.5-10.5 degree loft please.

Thanks,

Paul

Also just for shits n giggles, if you have any other golf clubs, accessories you're selling post them up as well. Never know who else is looking for stuff.

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

Good idea, maybe a mod could sticky a golf equipment trade thread like the vidyagame one or something.

I won't sell mine, but check out golf galaxy or golfsmith for used putters. I got a demo STX putter that is nicely weighted and I absolutely love it. Not the most common brand but I recommend it to anyone.

Good idea, maybe a mod could sticky a golf equipment trade thread like the vidyagame one or something.

I won't sell mine, but check out golf galaxy or golfsmith for used putters. I got a demo STX putter that is nicely weighted and I absolutely love it. Not the most common brand but I recommend it to anyone.

Perfect. Could a mod sticky this thread and make an appropriate title? Thanks from all of us golfers in advance. :thumbup:

Just like the title says. I'm wanting to try out something different than my Taylormade super fast driver and Maxfli putter this coming golf season. Does anybody have any nice drivers/putters they are willing to sell either bc your upgrading or taking a break from golf? If so let me know what it is.

If it's a driver I prefer still shaft because of my fast swing so no flex shafts and 9.5-10.5 degree loft please.

Thanks,

Paul

Also just for shits n giggles, if you have any other golf clubs, accessories you're selling post them up as well. Never know who else is looking for stuff.

fucking hillbilly, its steel shaft

I like the idea of a sticky thread to try out clubs and all that though.

Also i have found some awesome deals on used clubs on ebay, i paid $35 for my Biggest Big Bertha, that shit was $400 back in 1998!

fucking hillbilly, its steel shaft

I like the idea of a sticky thread to try out clubs and all that though.

Also i have found some awesome deals on used clubs on ebay, i paid $35 for my Biggest Big Bertha, that shit was $400 back in 1998!

I meant that to say stiff shaft ya chunk chunk lol