anyone offer 3d printing service?

STEVE-O

I have some pieces I would like to try and have somone make. I need someone who can either scan the image or create the file for me. Anyone here have the things needed to do this or a local place that does this service by chance?

the pieces are for displays etc not a actual mechanical piece or anything and are basic plastics

i have a co-worker who can print but doesnt have the scanner if somone can just even copy and make me a files.

phil can you pm me and maybe get in touch with them. ty

You can use a kinnect sensor somehow to scan the item. They can be found cheap on CL or ebay.

i have a co-worker who can print but doesnt have the scanner if somone can just even copy and make me a files.

phil can you pm me and maybe get in touch with them. ty

He doesn't have a scanner. Are you still interested? He has a 3D printer and does design and print services for people. If you have a file or drawing he will print it.

He doesn't have a scanner. Are you still interested? He has a 3D printer and does design and print services for people. If you have a file or drawing he will print it.

That's my main issue I dont have a file I need some created.