EGO KILR

Whitey

I briefly spoke with a guy in what I thought was a Shelby 1000 a few weeks ago on Sawmill road over by the hhgregg. I was in traffic next to him in my Shelby gt500. His license plate said EGO KILR - Anybody know if he's a member on CR ?

was the car black and was the guy an older shorter dude and kind of balding and gray? If so I have seen that car a few different times in the autozone parking lot on sawmill next to the chick-fil-a. I spoke to him once last year in that autozone parking lot. It's a killer car if we are thinking of the same one (I didn't notice the plate).

My ADHD gets the best if me. I can't remember the color car. He had a blonde hair girlfriend next to him and told me that he added a bigger supercharger than stock and was getting 1029hp at the wheels.

I told him I added a Kenne Bell from PickupsPlus and he mentioned his supercharger was from the place across the street .....although I don't remember the name of his place

Either Covert or IPS, both are about a mile from PP+.

Totally unrelated, but my buddy Rich, the guy in one of my kill stories, now puts down 1025whp in his GT500, and its getting dropped off in a week for even more upgrades. Built GT500's are the tatas.

Ford failed when they didn't offer an automatic option for the gt500. Show me one gt500 that performs like it's hp would indicate and I'll show you 99 that don't run anywhere near what they should. Not a huge fan of plates like that.