If anyone wants a cheap .223 suppressor

copperhead

Get on this FAST. They don't last long. If I had the money to burn I'd have ordered 3 by now. Lots of people on ar15.com have bought these from this store, all with no problems.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=476046938

Looks like total price including stamp, shipping and transfer through Gun Envy would be just shy of $600.

Dude, they have 19 more....

yeah, I saw that after clicking through a couple times. I was on my phone when I posted that. Let me know how you like it, I won't have the money for one while they are being blown out. That's below dealer cost fyi.

yeah, I saw that after clicking through a couple times. I was on my phone when I posted that. Let me know how you like it, I won't have the money for one while they are being blown out. That's below dealer cost fyi.

Sure will!

And yes, I assume they bought them on liquidation from a dealer or something. I think 300 is a steal for a 556 suppressor even if it is direct-thread. I may buy another.

Yeah, realistically, if you ever have wanted to take the plunge on a suppressor for your AR15 now is the time to do it. you will be OTD at 565.00 (including stamp, if you transfer to GunEnvy). Most 556 Suppressors will put you in that 800-900 arena OTD.