Import Face Off -- Sunday, April 26th, 11-6 at National Trail

Doc1647545523

I don't have discount coupons with the CR kickback this year, but you can still print discount coupons or pre-register and save by going here:

http://forums.thefoat.com/ImportFaceOff/sg-forums.thread/th-2080/4+26+15+-+Hebron%2C+OH+-+National+Trail+Raceway/

4/26/15 - Hebron, OH - National Trail Raceway

http://www.NationalTrailRaceway.com - Hebron, OH

DATE AND TIMES:

4/26/15 from 11am to 6pm. Car show registration from 9am to 12pm (absolute latest 3pm), judging begins at 11, awards ceremony around 5:30. Race registration starts at 8am, heads up qualifying (2 rounds) start at 11, eliminations around 2.

EVENT ACTIVITIES:

Car/truck/bike show, 1/4 mile drag racing, Usaci double points stereo crank it up contest, burnout contest (time permitting), vendors, pit midway.

PRICES:

All spectator tickets and competitor registration forms can be bought on the day of the show at the front gate. Visit the link below to purchase your tickets in advance and $ave: http://tickets.thefoat.com/ImportFaceOff

Spectator $20 ($17 with flier at gate) *fliers printed off computer OK to use - right click on flyer image, print (B&W OK). Coupon only good for spectator admission.

Children 10 and under FREE

Car Show Entry $30 (does not include free passenger pass). *Note, IFO only charges $30 per car show entry, not $50 to $60 like other events that claim to give a "free" passenger pass.

Test and Tune Drag Racer $30 (open to any make/model)

Competition Drag Racer $30 (imports and sport compacts only)

Burnout Contest FREE

Stereo Crank It Up Contest $30 - Info: http://www.SoundOff.org

how are they with domestic t&t they get many runs?

Unless something has changed, not many. When we went a few years ago I think they only gave the Ohio Boys and Mark a couple of hits on your typical junk trails surface.

Andrew (Ray's other crew guy) went out for the fall event to help a friend and thought I was kidding about their lack of prep and how quick the track went away. He texted me pictures of how the oustanding trails staff let all the rubber get ripped out of the groove....

I would not go if you are trying to get front half data, maybe some WOT data, but unless you put the gravel tune-up in it, the car won't go far :(

Unless something has changed, not many. When we went a few years ago I think they only gave the Ohio Boys and Mark a couple of hits on your typical junk trails surface.

Andrew (Ray's other crew guy) went out for the fall event to help a friend and thought I was kidding about their lack of prep and how quick the track went away. He texted me pictures of how the oustanding trails staff let all the rubber get ripped out of the groove....

I would not go if you are trying to get front half data, maybe some WOT data, but unless you put the gravel tune-up in it, the car won't go far :(

I was there last fall event, track was great. Cut my best 60' and best 1/4 time. I have not yet had the car to Norwalk or a "better" track but trails seemed decent last time I went. But they also did prep the track before our runs everytime due to being in the outlaw class and we were the fastest class there. I dont think they did much other prepping during the TNT

Are we going to have a spot where we are all trying to park? A flag to look for? fat guy in a tutu and pompoms? What time are people planning to get there? I know last year there was a pretty amazing wait time to get through the gate..

Are we going to have a spot where we are all trying to park? A flag to look for? fat guy in a tutu and pompoms? What time are people planning to get there? I know last year there was a pretty amazing wait time to get through the gate..

I believe you park next to who you pull in with.

I was there last fall event, track was great. Cut my best 60' and best 1/4 time. I have not yet had the car to Norwalk or a "better" track but trails seemed decent last time I went. But they also did prep the track before our runs everytime due to being in the outlaw class and we were the fastest class there. I dont think they did much other prepping during the TNT

I just know that the pictures I saw from when the car Andrew was there with showed a total lack of prep.

Trying to get a car like Dan's that puts down 1,400 to the tire is not an easy task on a good track, but on one that is lacking prep makes it pretty much impossible.

All that matters is you can get down it and turn on the win light :fuckyeah:

I just know that the pictures I saw from when the car Andrew was there with showed a total lack of prep.

Trying to get a car like Dan's that puts down 1,400 to the tire is not an easy task on a good track, but on one that is lacking prep makes it pretty much impossible.

All that matters is you can get down it and turn on the win light :fuckyeah:

Are you saying my car doesn't make a lot of hp?? :fa:

There was a decent sized group of people meeting at a house on my street today for this. not sure If they are on here or not.

Anyone know who owns the blue STI with "slo sti" on the plate? Trying to get more people for the rental and that was one of the cars at the house down the street from me on Sunday.

Edited by DKilbourne