Where to buy transmission locally?

Vulcan900

Evil8 on the board.... TNT Transmissions

I tried messaging Evil8 and got one reply from him, but I have not heard back from him since monday. I am trying to get the process started for either ordering or building the transmission by next week.

If anyone has a phone number for the business can you PM it to me. I tried the google and did not find what I thought was a good number.

Hard Shift Transmissions,

12045 Johnstown Utica Road

Johnstown, OH 43031-9562

Phone: (740) 967-2218

Or

Gradys Performance (Steve Grady)

6881 Ridpath Road

Grove City, OH 43123-8934

Phone: (614) 875-3936

I used to work down the road from Hardshift. I will give them a call to see what they say.

How do you know Grady's Performance? Have you used them for parts or just know the name?

Thanks

I used to work down the road from Hardshift. I will give them a call to see what they say.

How do you know Grady's Performance? Have you used them for parts or just know the name?

Thanks

Had the rear end from my Dad's prostreet 68 C10 built there. Also know him from the drag racing scene. I'll be having him build the 80e to go behind my big block. Super knowledgeable and super anal about the details.