RKE Trucking

Mojoe

For about two years I was looking for a company to bring in several loads of dirt. I wanted to build a berm that allowed for a safer shooting environment, as well as better training options with the improved safety factor. I had called dozens of places and they were terrible about returning a call, and the pricing. I saw a RKE dump truck one day and gave them a call. The owner, Brandon, took the call and was great to work with right away. We worked out a plan and his pricing destroyed what everyone else was asking. With all the rain we have had the last few weeks, bringing in dirt took a little bit of time. Brandon's communication was outstanding. I'm usually the one chasing people down to do business. He was all over it. I was getting a weather report from him all the time over the last 3 weeks. If it was dry, I got dirt. They brought in the last of 20 loads of dirt on Friday, and on Saturday they came out and shaped the berm for me. I actually think they lost money doing my job. Every driver, equipment operator, and people on the phone, were just awesome to work with.

If you need dirt or anything trucking related, call Brandon at RKE Trucking. (614) 891-1786

http://teamrke.com/