Bryan Bogart aka Bogie89

Robert Aaron Parsons

As some of you know, I had several pieces of suspension sitting to be installed on my 2013 Mustang GT Premium. I was receiving quotes from local shops for significant amounts and much higher than what I thought it should cost for the parts.

Bryan PM'd me and gave me a great quote to do the install and even was willing to do the work over the weekend to avoid any work issues. I dropped the car off with him last Friday and he began work on Saturday. I received numerous texts and updates on the car and showing the progress and keeping me up to date.

I am still learning the Mustang world and am not versed on what parts are of superior quality and what are not. Enter Bryan and some of the BEST customer service I have ever received. He was installng SR Performance LCA's and Panhard bar and texted me and told me that he reached out to the place that sold them to me and explained how poor quality they are. He explained in a professional manner how the parts are such poor quality that he didn't want to install them on any clients car. This led to the company replacing the parts with more expensive/better quality parts.

Sunday came around and he was having an issue with one my Koni yellow shocks. He said he's going to try and get it done and I mistook the exchange as him saying come on out and that he'll have it done soon. The shock turned out to be defective and the car was stuck. He took me all the way back home because the car wasn't ready. Such GREAT customer service.

Bryan got a new shock overnighted the next day and had it installed a day later and finished. He took some awesome before and after pics as well for me that are good enough to get printed out.

Bryan is a young guy but is a heck of a mechanic with even better customer service and an even nicer guy.

I would give him a higher grade than an A+++ if I could. I will be taking my car back to him soon and recommend him to anyone.

Aaron (Pavo)