94 Accord

Green Bastard

Doubt there is much interest here but if anyone needs a reliable beater I have a 94 Accord for sale. It is not perfect and could use a little work, but it is a good running and driving car. Odo reads 265k but the previous owner said the motor has about 100k less. Listed on craigslist for 800, CR price 700. I've got 4 cars and a bike now so this one needs to go. Link to craigslist ad with pics: http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/4986172955.html

It needs an oil change and a clutch master cylinder. I have a 25 dollar napa gift card I would be willing to give with the car. Also there is no radio in it though I have one I can include with it. Also I have a set of inner and outer tie rod ends for it, spare set of tail lights, spare fart can for it and an extra rear rotor. The entire suspension has been rebuilt in the last year with new shocks, springs and ball joints as well as 3 wheel bearings and new cv joints. I am letting the car go for less than the cost of the parts I put into it last year lol.