OVR Autocross Points Event 2

bmwohio

Was a great day for an Autocross yesterday. More than a few CR guys out there yesterday, including Jones and Aaron battling it out in the race slicked BRZed.

I haven't been out much with the new baby, but was able to nab the top Pax spot yesterday for the event.

I was in the 37.xxx all day and needed about .2 on my final run, which I barely pulled out.

Good to meet some new guys yesterday and had fun as always.

Fastest run:

You make is look so easy. Good work!

Was a great day for an Autocross yesterday. More than a few CR guys out there yesterday, including Jones and Aaron battling it out in the race slicked BRZed.

I haven't been out much with the new baby, but was able to nab the top Pax spot yesterday for the event.

I was in the 37.xxx all day and needed about .2 on my final run, which I barely pulled out.

Good to meet some new guys yesterday and had fun as always.

Fastest run:

Very nice driving. We at corner 3 enjoyed watching it pull the front tire enough to clear a coke can.

Thanks! Yea, I can never tell inside the car...I always like seeing those pictures though

You make is look so easy. Good work!

Thanks, I've been doing this way too long

I heard those race slicks were horrible for autox.

stop being such a hater, Tom

:lolguy:

Kale was not one of the naysayers, he's a supportive autox bro.

Was a very good weekend full of racing.

Those slicks doe.....every sweeper it was just 'apply more gas until light headed from G force load' :p

Very nice driving. We at corner 3 enjoyed watching it pull the front tire enough to clear a coke can.

Zach, very nice driving yourself. I was announcing during your heat and you were impressing a lot of people with your all season tires on a Mustang. Get some sticky rubber and you will be running away with it.