HVAC Hot on one side cold on other

TTQ B4U

Wife's Hyundai Entourage has small problem.

With the AC on full/max, the passenger vents are cold but the driver side two are hot. I'm not familiar with the systems but with an Dual Zone Climate system I'm assuming there are little actuators or motors something that opens and closes things and one of them is broken? Read that it could be low on refrigerant too?? It as the blower "sounds" funny as if a door is 1/2 way open/closed so I'm hoping it's not an AC Leak.

Thoughts? Unfortunately it's also impacting the rear too so that then makes me think it could be leaking?

Have an appointment at the dealer Tuesday but am curious as to what it could be.

Insight appreciated.

Actuator for a mode/position door. Usually got to pull the dash to fix, does it click while changing between position setting or change positions from say floor to defrost at all?

It will change airflow directions from floor to vents to dash/defrost but still hot on driver side. However, I thought that mode position was seperate than the blend actuator. My neighbors Honda Oddy you can see the actuator move.....it's tucked up under the driver side of the dash. Not sure yet if I can see it on ours. Wife is out now but will take a look-see at it shortly.

It will change airflow directions from floor to vents to dash/defrost but still hot on driver side. However, I thought that mode position was seperate than the blend actuator. My neighbors Honda Oddy you can see the actuator move.....it's tucked up under the driver side of the dash. Not sure yet if I can see it on ours. Wife is out now but will take a look-see at it shortly.

Depends if it's hot and cold it could be a actuator inside the box not directing air to both sides (mode) if the temp was the same all over it would be a blend. its not as simple as 2 actuators one for each some have many actuators usually they are nice and allure the same part number of your lucky lol.

Could also be the actual flap not moving when the actuator try's to tell it to move also

Turned out to be a wad of debris.....the mouse I found on the filter a few weeks back....it was his nest. Blocked up the blower motor.

Refrigerant was a little low he said so they ran a dye test but found no leaks. Topped it off and so far it's as quiet as new and cold as ice.