Fraternal Twins: Firebird Part II

MrMeanGreen

That's right. Do you have a problem with that?

Your post lead me to believe that this one had to be an automatic because your other firebird was not. Then I remembered it isn't because my memory is as solid as tits.

Basically, I have a problem with your decision at a cellular level.

Very nice car Anthony. That is easily one of my favorite f-body colors and it's rare enough that you never really see them, so it's pretty badass that you own two.

How are these cars to live with at 80K+ miles? lot of small maintenance? or are they pretty solid. I remember the 3rd gens I had were absolutely trash by the time they hit 60K but I seem to see nice enough ones with more miles.

Like Anthony said, they are really solid into the 100k's, especially if taken care of. My 3rd gen currently has well over 250k miles, but it probably hasn't been "nice" since 100k, lol. My 4th gen with 110k still felt like a new car.

Congrats. Always liked that color. Before they killed HPP there were a bunch of stories about folks with similar but different cars. Any chance of that happening? Anyone know a guy who writes articles for car magazines?