Is anyone else a stamp collector?

kuenker86

I effing hate you.... ahhhhhh.. I am in the process of waiting for the Form 3 to clear for the transfer of my 7.62 suppressor as we speak. My dealer should have it by next week at which point I will be sending in my Form 4 and then waiting the lovely 3 month wait. :( I am doing the trust route myself.

GOTTA LOVE THOSE TYPES OF STAMPS. :)

By the way.. I can see your name and address on the first form.. You probably want to block that out so people dont know where you have those items.

I see you just got approved for 2 of the items on April 20.. When did you submit your forms and what dealer did you use?

Edited by flounder

I got the AC556 when I still lived in MI, and then I sent in the other form 4s the 3rd week of Feb. so it only took two months. I am also waiting on some suppressors from Vances, so hopefully they are/will be done soon. But they never call so you have to show up to see.

I got the AC556 when I still lived in MI, and then I sent in the other form 4s the 3rd week of Feb. so it only took two months. I am also waiting on some suppressors from Vances, so hopefully they are/will be done soon. But they never call so you have to show up to see.

who was your dealer for the forms you sent in Feb? 2 Months is an awesome turn around time. What suppressors do you have coming.

I ordered a YHM 7.62 Phantom that I am getting adapters made so I can use it on an AR as well.

Check out the reasoning for manufacture on this form. hahhaah ZOMBIES and the guy was approved.

zombies011.jpg

Edited by flounder