Spinoff: Paver vs. Stamped Patio

May have the best luck with a landscaper quoting the hard scape and a concrete crew quoting the stamped as they don't often mix.

Thanks, that is pretty much what i'm thinking about doing. I just didn't know if anyone had either or done recently and had the pricing they paid for either style.

Tom

I paid $8 sq/ft for stamped, but that was in like 2010. not sure where the costs are now. I had 400 sq/ft done ($3200 total) and had about 4 other estimates, and all were higher...I think they were between like $3700 and $6k.

don't know if he's still doing it, I would assume he is - Shawn Kirk - 614-596-9742

Pavers will cost a little more.... BUT if anything happens you can always peel pavers up and relay them!

With concrete, you're stuck!

Also highly depends on what paver you are looking for, pm me what style bricks you are looking at and I can give you a ballpark figure!

If its not too much in quanity, I have leftover pavers for days! I'll sell them to you for cheap!