My junk pile.......

gillbot

Opinions vary on hi points, they've treated me well and for the cost I'll never complain. The difference being, if I let the guns sit for months and neglect them, no big loss. Though it's funny I have to defend the spending of MY money...... Oh 'Murcia, how I love thee. In typical fashion, just like religion, others feel the need to impose their views on one who doesn't agree.

My point, was that it doesn't occur to me that gun buying is wasting money based on if the guns "sit" versus "shoot often". They aren't perishable items.

My point, was that it doesn't occur to me that gun buying is wasting money based on if the guns "sit" versus "shoot often". They aren't perishable items.

They are when you don't properly care for them, and I am guilty of this. I know it.

• 2 weeks later...

At least you got Tulammo. Guaranteed to never jam.

I will say that the Hi point carbine rifles are amazing and night n day than the pistols. I've had a 9mm carbine 995 for almost 10yrs and it's accurate as hell and no problems with it after 2k+ rounds.

This guy gets it.