IT recommendation

Big A

We are in need of some IT help here at work. Is there anyone here who does this or might recommend someone?

Quick overview of what we are looking for. We are a small business, 3 computer in one office. We use one as a shared drive. Just replaced one computer that we will need all files transferred over and remapped to the shared computer. Also looking for recommendation for syncing emails among computers and devices given our limited internet speeds here at the office. The office is in Centerburg.

I do but it's a little far away. Most business that small also freak out a bit when we start talking about my hourly rate.

I could see that, we are a little hike from Circleville. I don't feel like the 30-45 minute drive from Columbus would be that bad but most others seem to disagree. If you possibly change your mind and might want to consider it or chat a little further about what we are looking for let me know. I have a couple other feelers out but nothing has come through yet.