GT-R hits Benz

Mojoe

http://vid.carbuzz.com/watch-this-nissan-gt-r-r35-driver-shit-the-bed-twice/?utm_source=300

Watch the video, then read below. What do you see.

At first view, I thought they had been messing around and the benz was cutting over last minute, then break checked so the GTR could not. Then, once the GTR made it, it looked like the benz break checked him again.

After watching a few times, I think they were both messing around before coming on cam. I think the benz was breaking late and may not have seen the moped at the light, then the GTR hits him, and the benz steered in front of the cam truck. The benz then hit the breaks because he had been hit, and the GTR hits him again.

MBZ looked to want to exit right but there was a car and a bike there blocking the way at :06-.08 He hit his brakes but the GTR nailed him the first time. The MBZ then went left but had to hit his brakes again to avoid the barrier, MBZ realized he had been hit twice now and finally stopped.

Cliffs: Thankfully no one was hurt as two dumb fucks jerk around on public roads.

Tough to tell without knowing the before but looks like the Benz was trying to stop at the red right turn light and the gtr wasn't prepared to stop and hit it the first time. Then the second was just him panicking/not finding the brake/shaken up