Adult flag football team

turbospec29

I recently joined a flag football league and my team could use a few more players. This league starts on July 11th and we need the sign ups in this week. It's coed full contact. We play on Saturday afternoons in grove city. Each player gets a team jersey with their number. I'm also looking for a potential team for a Thursday evening 3 man team for a league that is still in the works. There is a cash payout and trophies at the end or the season.

It means you can still block and hit within reason. You aren't down until the flag is pulled. Your knee can touch the ground but you keep going if they don't get the flag. Coed just means anyone can play. I'm sure if you ass grab you'll get your ass beat. Come play Brian, wear your Bama colors. :).

It's really just a fun league of regular guys. We try to keep it fun and easy going while keeping a competitive spirit.

This actually sounds fun. What time on Saturdays? If it fits with my teaching schedule I'll try to make it work.

I would obviously be in bama gear. Nothing like taking it to the house in a bama onesie.

This actually sounds fun. What time on Saturdays? If it fits with my teaching schedule I'll try to make it work.

I would obviously be in bama gear. Nothing like taking it to the house in a bama onesie.

There are 6 teams and we will play between 12-3 on Sat afternoons depending on the schedule. We all play on the same field so only one game is played at a time... There will be a schedule for the season and then the playoffs.