TV deals

Lauren

Amazon is having "prime day" on the 15th for prime members. I've never seen it before but they are advertising better than black friday deals on electronics and such. I plan to scope it out.

It's to celebrate their 20th anniversary it should be interesting.

Amazon is having "prime day" on the 15th for prime members. I've never seen it before but they are advertising better than black friday deals on electronics and such. I plan to scope it out.

Came to post this, wait till next week.

Just picked up a brand new 65" Visio smart for $575

I likely have the 60" variation of the TV you picked up. Paid $680 for it about 2 years and its been fantastic. Nice sturdy stand, excellent picture, and havnt had any issues with it. I do find however, that the apps are dumb and pointless.

I picked it up on Craigslist. I figured for $575 delivered to me new in the box I couldn't pass it up. So far I really like it. I put it in our living room and now our old 55" led TV made its way to our basement.

http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee254/ca18det007/Mobile%20Uploads/FBCE5301-1DAA-486E-A8B2-7B313AC444CB_zpscdjzd7iv.jpg