Is300 vs G35 Sedan

Lauren

Went an saw the car. It was junk. Waste of damn time. I still really want to find a G35 or I have my eyes set on a Jaguar S Type R. Brembo brakes' date=' supercharged V8 goodness.[/quote']

I've always liked the Jag S type R. But so rare and expensive to repair.

Jag LOL

G35 is just a 4 door 350z. Only thing that you have to worry about is cam sensors and crank sensors going bad unless you get the updated ones and the oil cooler O-ring leaking. Most Nissans will also rust really bad on the lower oil pan.

I'm activity looking but s type r's are extremely hard to find.

A friend of ours husband had one 6-8 months ago but I wasn't in a position to pick it up.

It happens to be another one of those bucket list cars I will own.

It happens to be another one of those bucket list cars I will own...

...find out it's a pile of shit, dump a ton of money in, refuse to accept what I've gotten myself into, then hopefully break even on and call it a success."

It happens to be another one of those bucket list cars I will own.

You have a ten-thousand dollar jaguar on your bucket list? What other mediocre thrills are you seeking on that list?

Bucket list? 10k car? Go buy one tonight.... cross it off the list. what's that with zero down? 200.00/month?

We all have hyper cars and super cars on our bucket lists but I also have easily attainable cars I want to own one day.

And if you haven't ever driven an STR jag you are missing out. They are quite fun.