Anyone have these Sparco's?

dover

Food for thought on the factory recaro's.

If like the factory recaro's that come in Porsche's there will always be a high demand for these seats, they will depreciate very little in the years to come, they will become rare and go up in value when they are no longer produced.

The factory recaro's I have for my car were $2800 new when they were being produced. They also made an almost unlimited amount of them. Now that they are out of production decent used sets are going for $3200-3500 and they are only going to continue to go up in value and if I wanted to sell them they'd be sold in a matter of days.

Food for thought on the factory recaro's.

If like the factory recaro's that come in Porsche's there will always be a high demand for these seats, they will depreciate very little in the years to come, they will become rare and go up in value when they are no longer produced.

The factory recaro's I have for my car were $2800 new when they were being produced. They also made an almost unlimited amount of them. Now that they are out of production decent used sets are going for $3200-3500 and they are only going to continue to go up in value and if I wanted to sell them they'd be sold in a matter of days.

Not a bad thought Andy, I have been looking for a set but they are rare even now. GM has them available for $2500 a seat :fuuuu:

Ive Had A couple of different models of SParcos in the past.....and some were "HEAVIER" than the stock seat I replaced with them. You might want to do a little measurement on your stock and get a weight from Sparco.....I find it funny there was no weight listed on the page you linked.....Im betting these are heavy pigs.