How many incorrect facts can you spot?

Hwilli1647545487

While I was king of the "Short Bus" for awhile back in the early 2000s, I never street-raced as much as many of the other OG's. However, I certainly paid attention to what was going on and what was said.

As much as I love Jack Baruth's writing, this story is really over-glamorized to be taken as facts that happened to him. Good read, but his memory of events reminds me of Grandpa talking about fishing trips years ago...the fish tales keep getting bigger and bigger.

While I was king of the "Short Bus" for awhile back in the early 2000s, I never street-raced as much as many of the other OG's. However, I certainly paid attention to what was going on and what was said.

As much as I love Jack Baruth's writing, this story is really over-glamorized to be taken as facts that happened to him. Good read, but his memory of events reminds me of Grandpa talking about fishing trips years ago...the fish tales keep getting bigger and bigger.

Yeah he went to great lengths to involve himself in the story that had little or nothing to do with him

It's pretty clear from his writing style that the dude has a ginormous ego. Never met him, but that's just what I glean from reading.

And as they say, never let the truth get in the way of a good story.