Wobble Under Acceleration - 04 Saturn Ion

Rhett

When Accelerating, I get a wobble. It happens after about 25mph until 55-65mph. I do not find it troublesome, just kind of annoying. Also, a eyebrow raiser for when I try to sell it here soon.

My question is: Where can I have this Diagnosed for cheapish or $free.99? I am taking the car in for the ignition recall at Jack Maxton on Wednesday and they wanted $99 to see what the problem was... I said no thanks.

If anyone could help, it would be appreciated. I dont want to throw parts at it until I get it right and waste money when I am planning on selling it in the next few months.

really? just curious is that your amateur opinion or do you do this stuff for a living?

When I can't see the car in front of me, that's my amateur opinion. Bring it to the shop where I can professionally diag it, and I'll give you my professional opinion.

I do most of the NVH concerns that come through our dealer and have never seen a CV axle cause a vibration. But not saying it isn't possible. And it wasn't a command, I forgot to put "i've" in my CV axle comment in the last post.

Fair response, I hope I wasn't coming off like an asshole.. but I have replaced some for this specific complaint and the problem is gone.. but I'm never just guessing at it, it's when you physically have play in one of the cv joints that I'd condemn the axle.. where do you work?

Fair response, I hope I wasn't coming off like an asshole.. but I have replaced some for this specific complaint and the problem is gone.. but I'm never just guessing at it, it's when you physically have play in one of the cv joints that I'd condemn the axle.. where do you work?

The only GM dealer in Zanesville. PM me for details.