Indy Car Driver In Coma

wagner

Why cant they keep the open and make a hybrid open "Canopy.....They just need some deflection....Even though I don't think in this situation it would have helped. Honestly I sit back and think about Sage Karam.....He's young, easily influenced, and his mistake DIRECTLY cost this man his life....Will it haunt him or will he be resilient and bounce back knowing its a risk every driver on that track knew and still walked into. I feel sorry for the Family of JW and the Kid who brought this about.....It will live in all their minds for a long time no matter what.

just so everybody knows Justin has drove for Michael Shank Racing for many years including this years 12 hour race and of course he was part of our team when we won the 24 hours of Daytona in 2012. Great guy , our whole team is saddened and we plan to due a special paint scheme and such for him at the Austin race next month.

just so everybody knows Justin has drove for Michael Shank Racing for many years including this years 12 hour race and of course he was part of our team when we won the 24 hours of Daytona in 2012. Great guy , our whole team is saddened and we plan to due a special paint scheme and such for him at the Austin race next month.

We got a chance to talk to Michael and Justin a bit while we were at Sebring. He was such a nice guy.