Where to pawn off 60 computers?

jeffro

The agency i work for is looking to upgrade, and would like to recoup some costs after the upgrade. We have 60 Lenovo Thinkcentre m77 we'd like to find a buyer for.

3.2 Ghz AMD Athlon II X2 B26 processors

2GB DDR3 RAM

250 GB HDD

Tower only

http://i.imgur.com/nUIDNTl.png

Anyone have any suggestions? They aren't going for much on Ebay, but every little bit counts. Id like to try to find someone to buy all of them at once.

Is this something to cushion your pocket, or for the companys pocket?

Cant imagine you will get much? Might be best to donate for a good cause imo.

Company. Personally, id prefer to hold onto them and use them as back ups, but they're not interested in doing that.

They do the data wiping and everything

While that's nice no way I would ever let a drive out the door that I didn't wipe myself.

If customer data ends up leaking because they don't wipe something who gets set on fire?

While that's nice no way I would ever let a drive out the door that I didn't wipe myself.

If customer data ends up leaking because they don't wipe something who gets set on fire?

Last time we had recyclers pick up drives they gave us a certificate stating the drives were destroyed. I doubt they will be destroying these, but i imagine the certificate is a release of liability.

Last time we had recyclers pick up drives they gave us a certificate stating the drives were destroyed. I doubt they will be destroying these, but i imagine the certificate is a release of liability.

I'm sure the news would print a retraction on page 37 a few weeks later once you showed them the certificate.

That's still after the front page story of how 10,000 customers data was found on a drive someone bought at a flea market and the last person who touched those devices is now unemployed.

With Arrow, you throw them all on a pallet and they come and get them. They do the data wiping and everything, and if their in good shape they refurbish them and resell them and you get a share of the profit.

I 2nd Arrow.... They sell to Microcenter under the name Red Rabbit