Natural gas fire pits

STEVE-O

So this project won't start until after winter but wanted to get my ducks in a row first..

I have a natural gas line coming outside of the house I was planning to T off one line to my grill easy enough, but wanted to run the other line underground and out into the middle of my yard and have a fire pit.

I searched but couldn't find any solid info so I was hoping someone on here has done this before.

I was unsure if any permit is needed for the gas line running underground

Also easiest way I could think was buy a prebuilt propane and convert it to natural gas.

If there is someone in here that could make a natural gas fire pit (Sam ?) with concrete etc I would be all open for that as well. I have googled and see the ore made kits you can use but the hook ups and building of the surrounding structure is not something I feel solid about doing myself and would rather have someone with the experience do instead

You will want a licensed pro(plumber) to tee off the NG line for you. That way it can be tested properly for leaks and up to code with the right type of material, shit offs ect.. I know with with my company we do a lot of hookups for fire pits, a couple hundred bucks and your done.