iPhone 6s'....thoughts?

Putty

:thumbup: We just got back from an 8 day excursion there. We stayed at Animal Kingdom with the Safari view. If you need any insight we learned a lot. Just call/text.

Special thanks to Casey for hooking us up with a spectacular Disney Agent who helped plan and arrange all the details for us. Lori was awesome.

It's all planned out, our bracelets came this week, had this planned for 6 months. You know how early you have to plan and pay I'm sure.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's all planned out, our bracelets came this week, had this planned for 6 months. You know how early you have to plan and pay I'm sure.

Good deal. Yep, we planned it out well in advance. The magic bands are the shit. You 100% don't have to bring any money or cc's to the parks if you are staying at a Disney resort. I loved the fact that when you bought stuff you paid with the bands and they would deliver it to your rooms so you don't have to lug it around :cool:

Weather for you should be awesome. It was warm for us but we wanted to do the trip including a week at the beach right before school. 1 week in Jacksonville on the beach and 8 days at Disney. The drive home was the biggest bitch only because at that point we were more than ready to come home :)

[emoji106] We just got back from an 8 day excursion there. We stayed at Animal Kingdom with the Safari view. If you need any insight we learned a lot. Just call/text.

Special thanks to Casey for hooking us up with a spectacular Disney Agent who helped plan and arrange all the details for us. Lori was awesome.

Ha, we probably passed each other in the crowd at some point. We just got back on Wednesday.

Have fun in October. /ot

:thumbup: We just got back from an 8 day excursion there. We stayed at Animal Kingdom with the Safari view. If you need any insight we learned a lot. Just call/text.

I

Am

So glad it worked out for you - she loves what she does

I

Am

So glad it worked out for you - she loves what she does

Sorry to go further OT, but just for others who might come across this, Lori was GREAT! She even changed up some reservations and details that we requested while on property in the middle of the week! Simple text messages back and forth and Viola! She made our experience perfect. Will definitely recommend her.