2000 GT & 99 v6 package project

STEVE-O

First and foremost if these do not sell I am not worried at all and will continue out with my original plans, only listing to try and make some room at the house:

First is a 2000 mustang gt car with about 105k

Car has a rebuilt title and has been for many years. This car was driven after the rebuild until the motor blew and became the project it is at today.

Comes with tons of aftermarket parts and is set up for a LSX drivetrain.

Full AJE front end setup, coilovers, moser axles, fuel cell, brand new wheels with Miley Thompson drag radials and bfg skinnie tires with stickers still on them etc etc (you get the idea)

Second car is a running but not driving 1999 v6 auto car with a clean title. Has about 157k on it. Motor was a father son project that got in to deep for the previous owner. Car does run but they didn't put the converter in fully so the trans leaks, car moves but is not happy about it. Radiator and a few other things are not hooked up. I bought this car as the donor chassis.

Again if these do not sell I am not hard pressed just tossing it out as a nice start to a good project. Combined probably has near 15k invested.

Asking price is less than half that at $6500 for both or will sell separate if interested.

PICS NOW UP SORRY for the delay.. For a serious interested party I MIGHT be willing to also sell the fresh lq4 and 4l80 setup I have. Trans is stock but motor is complete built for boost. can share full details with serious party on that.

Edited by STEVE-O

• 2 weeks later...