Looking for Bluetooth Headphones for the gym

Ramsey

I have these and they work just fine. Wish they were just a tick louder, but they turn on, connect, and play. Battery life isn't bad either and will tell you when it has a low battery.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00PEPIWNI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00

I have ultimate ears that i love, but dont want to ruin them with sweat. So i bought cheap sonys wired and they are terrible. Looking for next set to be decent yet can hold up to sweat and dont fall out. I get scared from some of the stuff not holding up after some real use. I might just get some with a protection plan.

The typical "from China" timeframe. Sometimes it's a week, sometimes three. It seems like a coin toss usually. Fwiw, it was worth the wait. They sound better than my skullcandy corded buds, though to be fair my skulls are pretty old. I think they are the original inkd style.

Edit, I figured for the price it was worth a shot to try em.

The typical "from China" timeframe. Sometimes it's a week, sometimes three. It seems like a coin toss usually. Fwiw, it was worth the wait. They sound better than my skullcandy corded buds, though to be fair my skulls are pretty old. I think they are the original inkd style.

Edit, I figured for the price it was worth a shot to try em.

In all fairness, skull candy sucks to begin with :p