I have a skunk in my detached living room rafter (9ft)... any suggestions?

POS VETT

Go into the forest in a fur jacket, blend in with the animals until you have an in with the skunks. Find his family and earn their trust, eat dinner with them, watch Peppy Le Pew with the kids, get the skunk's wife all liquored up and video you having sex with her. Set your phone in the attic with the video playing, he'll see it and leave to go back and beat his wife. This is your chance to seal up any holes that the skunk may be able to use to gain access to your attic again.

Problem solved.

Anyone know someone that will take it out of there for me cheap? The wife said the Gecal 50 was a no go in town and I'd rather not end up with rabies.

Any help is appreciated!

Your not talking about your pet skunk are you? Lol

I have a trap you can use if you would like, last week just got rid of a raccoon that had decided to take residence in my attic using it.

It will trap it but no idea how you would get rid of it without potentially getting sprayed. Hazmat suit? Ha.

Trap works awesome, super easy to set and use.

http://www.havahart.com/large-1-door-animal-trap

I have a trap you can use if you would like, last week just got rid of a raccoon that had decided to take residence in my attic using it.

It will trap it but no idea how you would get rid of it without potentially getting sprayed. Hazmat suit? Ha.

Trap works awesome, super easy to set and use.

http://www.havahart.com/large-1-door-animal-trap

Should be fine since fake skunks don't stink. ;) But if you did use a trap, throw a comforter or the like over it, then move it.