Couch and Love seat Combo

Zx2guy19

Just bought these 2 beasts a week ago with the intention of only using the couch- unfortunately, the couch with my current love seat didn't look right, and we didn't want to get rid of that one so we're just selling the set as I already bought a new couch.

The couch needs cleaned- the previous owners had a dog, and it could use a basic steam clean (I have a Bissell if you want to borrow it)- I'd say it's in good shape. The love seat is in excellent shape. Microfiber/suede (IDK which one) material, no rips or tears on either. Comes with 4 throw pillows as well.

$100 picked up in Hilliard for both. Get them out of my garage, I will help you load. Need a truck? I can help there too, just want to work on my Evo and can't with them there. Text me at 614-309-2158 if interested.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/chopperman19/Couch1_zpsdokuetxp.jpg

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y225/chopperman19/Couch2_zps9mypli2y.jpg

It's not bad at all- the only reason I mentioned it is in case of allergies (I don't want someone to have a reaction because I didn't say anything). Again, I'd be happy to loan her my Bissell cleaner (it's bad ass) so she can give it a quick run down.

It's not bad at all- the only reason I mentioned it is in case of allergies (I don't want someone to have a reaction because I didn't say anything). Again, I'd be happy to loan her my Bissell cleaner (it's bad ass) so she can give it a quick run down.

I will ask her tonight when i see her if she wants it. Stand by.

Thanks guys...Jeff- let me know ASAP if you can, I have 2 other folks interested but it's 100% yours if she's wants it.

Will- indeed she does! Taking care of the bright green wheels now but can't do the back until the couches are gone haha.