Audi S3

Aesthetic_Influx

Yeah Clay, it looks slick. I mean, granted I'm a bit biased myself.... ;)

Next time you have something like this to shoot you better call me. Looks freaking awesome, nice shots.

Yes and yes. Thanks man. I need to pick your brain about a variety of filming-related stuff too, so we need to talk cameras and whatnot over a drink soon anyway.

I would not call what I do at the track magic, its more like a controlled dumpster fire wedding shoot where I run around like a crackhead looking for a rock trying to get a shot based on what car is rolling up :lol:

On your next shoot I would love to tag along, carry your bags and learn some stuff :fuckyeah:

I literally LOL'ed at the dumpster fire quote.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm saving that quote somewhere for when I'm having a super shitty day at work. :D You don't give yourself enough credit man! And you're welcome to come along any time!

Thanks everyone for showing some love to the ride, I really appreciate it. Thanks again to Aesthetic_Influx for making her look amazing, so much talent.

I didn't even know he was in here at all. Very nice pics Anthony should be very happy

I took a long time (way too long) away from the car scene, but...no I am back!! haha

I cant tell where the proximity sensors are in the grill, could you ask him where they go, I was wanting to get that grill

I did not get the proximity sensors option installed. With the RS grill, I am not sure it has the cut outs for the sensors, at least not that I have seen, I could be wrong. There may be an option available to add them to the RS grille, but since I don’t have them I didn’t check.