Wheel Medic A+++++

hpfiend

Hey all-

I just had some new-to-me rims put on the Outback Wagon at Wheel Medic last Friday. Bryce and Hannah offered me help locating rims and checking fitment details over the phone before my purchase. Then when I brought the rims in, Bryce noticed that the lug seats were ball style instead of tapered so he found me a link and printed it out so that I could buy the proper hybrid lug nuts. They broke down my existing rims and put the rims, hubcaps, and old lugnuts safely back in the packaging the new lugnuts came in without me asking. Bryce then offered me some wheel care tips to prevent corrosion and Hannah has offered to make me a custom set of vinyl center cap inserts that will work with these rims once I get over there to show them the rest of the cap for a very reasonable price. The tires are properly balanced and the whole set looks great! They even threw in a set of metal valve stems and caps that match these rims very well. Bryce said he gave me some special club/Columbus Racing pricing as to provide all of this service and customer support for such a reasonable invoice, I am sure that he did!

A great company with great people!