FS: 1969 Road Runner

ForeverMaker

Listing for my father in law. Vehicle is in Springfield.

http://i.imgur.com/2NQRQhK.jpg

$4500

Contact Brian at 937-207-8566 or email woodss396@gmail.com

This is a roller RM23 code Road Runner. This is a great winter project for someone. Was a 4 speed car and has the clutch pedal in it. There is no engine or tranny. Was an original 383 4 speed coupe. It is missing the data plate on the inner fender. This is a large project for someone, but is a solid car. Needs repairs to: floor pans, trunk pans, extensions, rear quarters, rear deck filler panel, rear quarters. I do have the trunk pans, but not extensions, partial rear quarters (one has some damage), and the rear deck filler panel. I have the back seat, but not the buckets, The frame overall looks good, but there are two small spots that will need repair. I can text pictures of them if requested. It has a stock hood as well. The engine compartment is very clean and the K-Member is very solid.

I think it was originally a silver car, but the last color was Plum Crazy Purple. It has been covered in primer by the previous owner.

This is a true Mopar Road Runner that needs to be brought back to life. It was the car of the year back in 1969. I have a clear title to the car. Please call or text before 9:00 pm, with any questions, and I can send more photos as desired. Thanks for your interest!