House Move Sale - Come Get Stuff for Cheap

Dr. Pomade

Pic of the coffee table, plz. Thank you.

Edit: Can't believe I got through this post without a single sarcastic remark.

I don't have a pic of the coffee table. I tried searching for one that looks like mine, and couldn't find anything that looks like it. So, you'll just have to use your imagination: picture a pretty plain coffee table that someone you kind of know is selling for $10. As your mental picture becomes clearer, you realize that this cannot be the greatest coffee table ever constructed, as it's only $10. Namaste

Ill take said couch and and golf tickets you might have.

On a side note we used to be neighbors I lived across the street when I first moved to Columbus

Great little sidebar, doughnut king. I feel like this brings us a lot closer. Thanks for the sharing.

I don't have a pic of the coffee table. I tried searching for one that looks like mine, and couldn't find anything that looks like it. So, you'll just have to use your imagination: picture a pretty plain coffee table that someone you kind of know is selling for $10. As your mental picture becomes clearer, you realize that this cannot be the greatest coffee table ever constructed, as it's only $10. Namaste

Ok, a basic description will suffice. I know I'm being picky, but kinda pointless for me to drive 40-45min round trip if it won't work.

I'll help. Does the coffee table have a bottom or just a top with legs (like a tiny kitchen table)? I'm looking for the latter.

Ok, a basic description will suffice. I know I'm being picky, but kinda pointless for me to drive 40-45min round trip if it won't work.

I'll help. Does the coffee table have a bottom or just a top with legs (like a tiny kitchen table)? I'm looking for the latter.

Yeah, I totally understand what you mean, and I'm sorry that I don't have pics.

Yes, I believe it does have a bottom, like this one (click the link). However, the one I have doesn't look like this one pictured. Rather, mine is a bit lighter wood and it's more rounded. Still a rectangle shape, though.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ynmISk5KL._SL1500_.jpg

I hope this helps. Let me know if it doesn't.

:lolguy:

I <3 your threads.

For all potential buyers, I shall tell my riveting tale of my purchase experience with the one and only Dr. Tilley.

It was early spring back in 2013. The world was a different place back then. Turmoil in the then current geopolitical environment had markets a mess. The USD was going up and down like a sine wave, and retailers of office supplies knew that they had young budding entrepreneurs like myself by the short hairs.

Here I was, wanting to open a new business however I was having nightmares that kept me up at night. These terrors were as real as the sky is blue. I imagined customers coming in, wanting to do business with me, but they had no place to sit and I had no desk to write on. Try and picture sitting on the ground indian style, working a car deal. I knew that no one would take me seriously without having some HIGH QUALITY furniture and office fixtures.

You ever watch field of dreams? Well I have. This guy (who was obviously unknowingly harvesting psychedelic mushrooms with his crop and feeding it to his family) starts hearing a voice that says "If you build it they will come". Now I don't do shrooms, or any drugs for that matter, but I heard that same voice. It had a different message though. "If you look on CR garage sale, your furniture will come" At first I ignored the message, but after eating a bowl of cereal in which the corn flakes took for form of James Earl Jones' face, I knew I had to scratch that itch and look on CR.

Up till this point I hadn't known Dr. Tilley on a personal level. I knew he once aired on an episode of MTV cribs, and had multiple times been approached by hair product companies wanting him to be the face (or head) of their product, but that was about it. When I saw his ad on here, I knew this was the ad that the voices had told me about.

After exchanging some completely appropriate non sexual text messages, Dr. Tilley offered me the whole lot of furniture and fixtures at a great deal. I know people throw the term "good deal" around a lot, but this was genuinely one of them. This was one of those deals that was so good I actually wrote down everything I got, the price I paid and copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this great deal story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a great deal should look and sound like...not like the great deal stories your generation tells.

To this day I am still using many of the fine products that I purchased from the OP. I still get compliments on them as well. One of the pieces of furniture I purchased was almost certainly a "casting couch". I bring this up because I had the couch forensically examined by the FBI for traces semen. You know what they found? NOT A DROP. Now you and I both know that there is no way in hell there is a casting couch without semen on it. It was that day that I learned Tilley not only has rock hard abs, and hair to make john stamos jealous, but he also has the BEST furniture cleaners and re-conditioners this side of the Mississippi.

We moved because we wanted more land.

Moved again, eh? No worries...I hate writing mortgages anyways ;)

Tilley in the 'country'? This is a phenomenon I am having trouple picturing! Congratulations...post pictures!

-Marc

Yeah, I totally understand what you mean, and I'm sorry that I don't have pics.

Yes, I believe it does have a bottom, like this one (click the link). However, the one I have doesn't look like this one pictured. Rather, mine is a bit lighter wood and it's more rounded. Still a rectangle shape, though.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71ynmISk5KL._SL1500_.jpg

I hope this helps. Let me know if it doesn't.

Ok, thanks. That did help. Gonna have to go with a soft pass for now.

Wait...

(:jerkit: Oh yeah...)

Make that a hard pass.

Moved again, eh? No worries...I hate writing mortgages anyways ;)

Tilley in the 'country'? This is a phenomenon I am having trouple picturing! Congratulations...post pictures!

-Marc

Totally country, bro. Straight farming it. Well, sort of. There is a lot of corn. And really mediocre internet service. Two acres, which is really not much at all but coming from Victorian Village it seems like a ranch.

I'm headed over about 1 pm today (Sunday, 11-15). Text me before you come over to make sure I am there, the stuff you want is still available, etc. First come, first serve. Bring some cash and leave with a bunch of stuff.

Also, be sure to bring friends/family to help you move stuff, because I'm not helping you. I'm practically giving this stuff away. In fact, I can guarantee you that I'd definitely give shit away. Don't believe, come over and find out.