Charlie Sheen has HIV

Diamonds

From what I've heard/read in the news, sounds like they are pretty close to a cure, or at least successful treatment into remission. Maybe Charlie should've paid part of that $10MM towards HIV research?

Recent antics (Google "Warlock" for Charlie Sheen's drug-fueled ramblings and speaking engagements back in 2011) would explain the denial part. Regardless, I was entertained by him in movies in the past..."The Chase" was one of my favorites in high school. If there is ever a "new", high-profile celebrity-with-HIV to track our ability to fight this disease (outside of Magic Johnson that I remember), I'm looking forward to seeing how he might beat it.

You all better start contacting your down stream.

dammit you beat me to the joke.

Honestly, unless he decides to do something positive like become a spokesperson for cures and charities who cares. Its sad and it sucks for him and I wish him well, I cast no dispersions on his lifestyle and he has my sympathy. This happens to millions of people the world over, lets hope can turn a negative into a positive.