Black Friday 2015

Gergwheel1647545492

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been a couple massive TV's (70") for $850 - 900.. The one @ Walmart is the most likely one and it is a Visio (Smart too) and my daughter wants one.

She was spoiled @ home with my 125" projector and hates the 32 inch they have.

I also work a retail job and will not be heading out (Unless I do something Thursday night)

Edited by Second Gen
Update

Newegg has some good deals on SSD. 250 GB Samsung SSD for $90 is hard to argue with.

Newegg links:

SSD

Here is a really good Fire Tablet bundle on Amazon:

Link

One site I know of that always has good deals is http://www.massdrop.com which is a site where people group together, buy things in bulk and you get a discount. Some good deals are going on right now but the site is mostly for Audio Lovers and tech nerds.

Last site I know of to find a wide range of good deals is http://www.gearchase.com which is where you can find a lot of outdoor, running, and sport related items on the cheep. the site scans a bunch of other "trusted" sites and finds you the best deal.

I'm just going to wait for Cyber Monday myself =)

Samsung 60-inch 2160p LED Smart 4K Ultra HDTV for $799.99 as part of its Best buy thoughts on this one? I don't research much about new tv a but this seems to have all the best stuff unless Samsung is a total pos when it comes to a tv

Samsung makes the best tv IMO.

Screw Black Friday and the hoards that come with it.

This.

Nothing but a giant cashgrab for retailers. We have gone out in previous years (2014 included) and to me, its not worth it anymore. Half the shit that's marked down on BF is available pretty much any day of the year if you look around a bit and are okay with waiting a week for shipping.

Samsung 60-inch 2160p LED Smart 4K Ultra HDTV for $799.99 as part of its Best buy thoughts on this one? I don't research much about new tv a but this seems to have all the best stuff unless Samsung is a total pos when it comes to a tv

I'm shopping around for the same thing. Samsung makes a great TV, always a safe bet to go with them. I will likely be buying that exact TV from Best Buy unless I can get a better deal elsewhere.

I'm shopping around for the same thing. Samsung makes a great TV, always a safe bet to go with them. I will likely be buying that exact TV from Best Buy unless I can get a better deal elsewhere.

Thanks for the convincing, this is my plan as well I had a 1k budget so this works perfectly. Was hoping for a 65 but 60 will definitely work

Samsung is IMO the best TV brand but I don't know if they are above producing a "black friday special" aka a poorer-quality clone of their own product that they can sell for a ludicrous price. I'm wary of any black friday electronics deals.

I have never done black friday. But this year we are looking for the nest deal on a kitchen appliance set. Black stainless preferred

We also will be looking for at least a fridge. Some of those smoke and black stainless units are so sweet looking.

For what it's worth my favorite black Friday shopping is the Eddie Bauer outlet in Hilliard. The sales are better then any other clothing store if seen on black Friday. Everything else can be bought online.

Newegg has some good deals on SSD. 250 GB Samsung SSD for $90 is hard to argue with.

Newegg links:

SSD

Oooh...tempted on that 500gb m.2

Samsung is of the absolute best for TVs. I can see some of these black friday deals being of lower quality, but it would still walk all over any of the "walmart special" tvs